Abstracts must be submitted through this website.
Regular mail submission will not be accepted.
Do not make multiple submissions of the same abstract.
Abstracts must be prepared in English.
A confirmation with the abstract reference code will automatically be sent to the email address given when submitting.
To review and make changes of your abstract
When your abstract submission is confirmed you will receive login details so that you can make changes of your abstract. It will be possible to make changes until the abstract submission deadline.
Tables and Illustrations
You can upload your table of figure in the abstract submission form.
1 table or figure is allowed per abstract.
In order for your abstract to be accepted for presentation and print you need to be registered to the conference. Should the abstract not be accepted full repayment will be made on request.
Author notification will be sent on March 28th.
If you have any questions, please contact Lotta Ahlbertz at MKON: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note! Instead of using special characters, type the whole word: e.g ”alpha”
1. Each abstract should contain no more than 250 words.
2. Make the title brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Do not use capital letters.
3. Authors: First name and last name. e.g.: Johan Smith. Start with the presenting author.
4. Affiliations: Name of the institutional affiliation, city and country (no address).
5. The abstract body should be organized as follows:
•Background: Purpose of the study, preferably one sentence
•Materials and methods
•Results: Summary of results presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions. Results stated in the abstracts must be complete (though concise) and final.