Instructions for speakers
We are pleased and grateful that so many of our colleagues has accepted to speak during IVC-21, in Malmö, Sweden, July 1-5, 2019.
You will find the speaker service center on ground floor in room Live 6.
We advise you to be at the speaker service center 2 hours prior to you talk.
1. You do not need to bring your own computer, only a USB memory stick. We recommend that you verify that the transfer to your memory stick was made correct.
2. Your first slide should show your name and the title of your presentation.
3. On your second slide you may declare any potential or actual conflicts of interest. Please read about this below.
4. Please hand in your presentation to the technicians in the Speaker Service Center no later than two hours before your session. Wide screen (16:9) format is preferred. Our technicians are always available to assist you at the Speaker Service Center. Your presentation will be transmitted to the computer in the lecture hall at the right time for your talk.
5. If you bring your own laptop, please come to the Speaker Service Center no later than two hours before your lecture, so that we can check the resolution and screen outputs. If you have a Mac or a PC that does not have VGA or HDMI outputs, you will need to bring the necessary adapter.
6. In all the lecture halls there will be a PC with PowerPoint (Office 365). Please use the default fonts/fonts found in the Office program. If you use other fonts, we ask you to attach the fonts separately.
7. Ten minutes before your session starts, please make sure to meet up with the session chair and introduce yourself. If you don't know the person who will chair your session you will find his/her picture in the conference app.
8. Please make sure to respect the scheduled times and include at least 5 minutes of your time slot for questions.